Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The best day and night of summer

Fourth of july, this was my neighbor's favorite holiday, the whole night and day consisted of a great dinner, some video games with my friend, an extremely long smoke bomb brought with my friend from Oregon, and finally hours of all the amazing bright and colorful fireworks. It was a perfect night, spent with my friends and family. I remember thee grandfinale firework, it lasted for like five minutes! It had all these showers of beautiful sparks, of all colors and fountains, but what made it most amazing was the my neighbors put all the fireworks on top of a ladder so that everything could just seem so much more amazing.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun. I bet the smoke bomb was fun also i bet the big firework was totaly awesome.

    ReplyDelete